Do you have a little time and money to spare? If so, then I recommend that you take a break from your workday and spend it at the nearest lottery retailer. Of course, many people find great joy in playing scratch card games for hours on end, but there is always etiquette to follow if you’re one of them.
Some of the most important etiquette rules for playing these games:
- It’s always polite to purchase a scratch card or two from the retailer. They’ve been nice enough to give you this opportunity, and it would be rude not to show your gratitude with even just a few dollars of their hard-earned cash.
- A good rule is never to play more than one ticket at a time. No matter how many tickets, try not to buy any more than that as they’ll take up too much space in your wallet. If you find out, later on, you’re playing more than one ticket, stop immediately!
- Never play with someone who has offered cash for your winnings, as this will result in an agreement that could be considered illegal. In addition, you can never always trust other people because some are not accountable and might try to cheat you out of your money by claiming their prize after only playing once (or even less)!
- Always make sure all tickets have been properly scratched before turning them over and checking for a winner.
- Always make sure no other people are waiting for these games before purchasing them all; this will ensure everyone has an equal chance of winning something great like new clothes or shoes!
- Always scratch off the entire card surface before looking for a match. It’s easy to forget about one small section and get frustrated when you don’t find it out right away.
Play this fun game at mamasboyct.